To complete the ordering process, it is necessary to register in the system in advance under the conditions expressed in the area of these General Conditions dedicated to the protection of personal data.
By registering in the system, the Client certifies and expressly declares that there is no legal impediment on his part to conclude contracts and that he is over 18 (eighteen) years old.
The contract signing process coincides with the ordering process and implies prior knowledge and acceptance of these General Conditions and the particulars expressed in the descriptions of the items included in the order.
The ordering process consists of the following phases:
- Acceptance of the General Conditions available in the area identified by Terms and Conditions.
- Insertion of the items you want to purchase in the shopping cart, after viewing the description of the desired item.
- Consultation of the list of items included in the cart and the respective availability, correcting any errors that you check. The list of items in the cart can be consulted at any time.
- Start the final ordering process that only takes place in an authenticated mode on a previously registered Customer profile. If the Client is not authenticated, he is given the opportunity to authenticate himself to a previously registered profile or to register a new profile. If the order finalization process does not proceed to the next stage, the Customer already authenticated must start the final order process again.
- In the first phase of the final ordering process, the Customer must choose the delivery method among those available in the system and becomes aware of the costs associated with it. At this stage, you can also select the shipping address from those available in your register or indicate a new address, as well as include relevant information for order processing.
- In the second phase of the final ordering process, the Customer is asked to choose one of the payment methods available in the system, and it is possible to modify the billing address and also include relevant information for order processing or change those previously entered.
- The third phase of the final ordering process, consists of presenting all the specific details of the order to be placed, allowing the identification of errors and access to the means to correct them, thus going back to the previous stages of this process. To proceed with the completion of the process you must confirm that you want to place your order, which at this stage is equivalent to a purchase proposal and only becomes binding on INCOMAX, LDA when we expressly accept it by sending an email with confirmation from same.
- After this confirmation, the system behaves differently depending on whether the chosen payment method is made online or deferred using another means.
If you choose an online payment method, you will be redirected to a secure system, owned by third parties, where you must carry out the appropriate procedure for making the payment, at the end of which you must always choose the option of returning to the INCOMAX, LDA system.
Otherwise, the order will not be registered in the system, and you should contact the Assistance Service in order to clarify the situation.
In the case of choosing a deferred payment method, the order is immediately registered in the system.
In both cases, the moment of payment corresponds to the Client's attachment to the contractual proposal under these General Conditions.
Whenever an order is registered in the system, the Customer will be notified at the email address indicated in the Customer's registration, meaning that INCOMAX, LDA accepts to process the order under the terms of these General Conditions.
All orders registered in the system are available for consultation for a minimum period of 60 days after their registration, except in the case where they are canceled.
The Customer cannot be held liable to INCOMAX, LDA, or any other entity, for the loss of data caused by a computer accident or for the losses that may result.
In the absence of particular conditions, applicable in particular to duly marked articles, the contract will fully comply with these General Conditions and the Portuguese language. However, for better clarification of its content, it may be shown in other languages, namely Portuguese and English.
It is established, in general terms, that following an order, not canceled, INCOMAX, LDA undertakes to supply the Customer with the items contained in the order, at the place designated in the delivery method, after validation of the respective payment under these Conditions General.